Gondal Masala Chilly Powder tikhu and lal
₹25.00 – ₹2,500.00
- This is a Vegetarian product
- Gives Reddish colour
- It is used to add heat or spice to dishes
- Country of Origin: India
- manufacturing by parvti food.
- Usually, Mirchi powder is made by crushing local chilies which are quite spicy. The pure form of this mirchi powder will contain the crushed mirchi powder and vegetable oil only. Whereas impure form of mirchi powder will contain many ingredients other than these. Thus, it is necessary to determine the purity of mirchi powder before consuming it. One can also buy packaged mirchi powder from reputed brands like Vasant Masala to avail pure Mirchi powder only.
- Majorly, Mirchi powder is used in numerous cuisines of the world to make food spicy, healthy, and delicious. It is often used in making a variety of sauces, curries, stews, sabjis, rice preparations, preparations made from flour, etc.
- In India, mirchi powder is one of the most essential components of our cuisine. It not only lends the necessary tinge of spice to our food but also lends a beautiful colour to it.
- Hot spicy flavour and pure natural colour.
- At Vasant Masala, we process our mirchi powder in hygienic conditions so that you can get pure mirchi powder only
SKU: tikhu lal marchu Category: Gondal Special Spices-Masala
₹14.00 – ₹2,300.00