- It is also used as a mouth-freshener and used as a flavouring agent in Indian kitchens, it is also consumed to improve the milk supply of breastfeeding mothers.
- This fennel seeds or saunf is also popularly known as a highly aromatic and flavourful herb with culinary and medicinal uses.
- The spice is one of the most sought-after ingredients in many popular cuisines all over the Mediterranean regions.
- It helps in regulating blood pressure, purifying blood and improves eyesight.
- It’s beneficial in managing acidity and various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, help to purify blood, regulate blood pressure.