This is a Vegetarian product.
- Curcumin in turmeric powder is anti inflammatory which makes it beneficial for arthritis. Also, its antioxidants remove free radicals in your body which are responsible to damage the cells. So, if you or anyone in your family is suffering from arthritis or any kind of joint pain or aches, consume haldi on a regular basis.
- If you are going through a digestion problem or any other issue related to the GI tract, consume the raw haldi. It stimulates your gallbladder to generate bile and instantly makes your digestion process more efficient. Apart from this, if you have a common problem of gas or bloating, consume Gondal Masala Natural turmeric powder on a daily basis.
- Turmeric, a cherished cousin of ginger, is a root which accounts for immense culinary and medicinal benefits. This bright saffron yellow turmeric has a unique earthy taste with an essence of slight bitterness. Turmeric powder is one of the most essential spices in Indian kitchens and is a must element in almost all the Indian dishes.
- To treat any cut, wound, burn or infection, haldi is perfect! Its anti bacterial and antiseptic properties make it a very effective disinfectant. To treat the cut, wound or burn, just take a pinch of turmeric powder and sprinkle over it. It’s a go to fix!
- gondal masala Turmeric Powder makes your meals tasty and healthy.